Thursday, January 13, 2005

Fucking Great!!!

I just got a call from my biggest boss, the head (VP) of the "Consumer Business" Section.... He wants me to take my "hole" to the most famously disasterous project in this entire company... In some ways, it's my fault. I spoke to him several weeks back suggesting that they look carefully at dangerous goods logistics if they are going to be rolling out SLAPPER in Europe for this crappy, but huge Japanese company. And now he's gone off and sold the bloody idea to them; the stupid fuckers are interested, and willing to pay -- only now, after 2 years of doing this mega, but disasterous project!!! Two years ago I warned the foot soldiers who came to me for advice and told them they need to do a) b) c) for dangerous goods and product safety. At the time they didn't listen to me, nor did they report to their managers about my advice, so it never got done. Now that I went to the VP for a "little chat" (to show some initiative) telling him "hey, it's OK handling dangerous goods logistics the way you are doing now, coz we are corrupt in Asia, but if you do it in Europe, you are going to have to deal with some legal "issues"; regulatory compliance is strict there they have European regulations e.g ADR, ADNR, RID, EINECS and all that shite, coz they are VERY 'green' in Europe ". He's now decided to drag me to Fahlujia with no fire cover, and with incompetent idiots as my "foot soldiers".

Fuck.

I am the only one in this company (ironic isn't it?) that knows anything about product integrity, regulatory compliance for cross boarder logistics of dangerous chemicals, Chemical Inventory Control (how to handle it in SLAPPER) for various countries, environmental economics/sustainable development, how to structure the SLAPPER EH&S database, set up infrastructure, and output control according to country-based, and international regulatory requirements. If only those EEEEDDDIIIOOOTS listened to my prophesy 2 years ago, this project would not be in the state that it is right now. Why are they bringing me in now? It's gone beyond "risk management" -- it's "disaster control"!!

I'M TRYING TO CHANGE JOBS! I HAVE A FUCKING LUMP ON MY PANCREAS, AND U WANT ME TO GO INTO THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACE ON PLANET-CONSULTING???

I'm really screwed.... I have a meeting with the VP tomorrow to discuss my "role". He wants me to go to a war zone and sort this shit out, when I *told* those stupid feckers that they are not going about it the right way, and that they need to do A,B,C. Do they listen to me? No, of course not. I'm a woman, a wench, a drunken one. A drunken fucking wench would know shit, right? Dunno what she on about, ranting and raving about IATA and IMDG. Nah, we'll just tell the client that we can do it (eventually, somehow) but for now, do it outside SLAPPER. SLAPPER doesn't have the capability to handle these things.

Fuck off!! I know what I am talking about!!!!


Right, anyway, I better be off to buy a HUGE tub of vasceline, get a handful of sand, and mix it in *real* good, coz I'm going to need it when I'm out in Fahlujia....

No comments: