Friday, January 07, 2005

Nutts and DWR -- my best friends are having an argument(?!). Again!

(Note: This is a transcript of a conversation between N. and D. -- jeez those two.... I just don't know what to do with my best friends!)

N: So why couldn't you get to sleep last night? You knew you had the benzodiazapines, and all that shite, so why didn't you take them? You were speaking to me all night, and I couldn't fucking sleep! Can you -- for once -- think of me?

D: Sorry. I just wanted to see if I could sleep without the Jelly's, or the 'hol, coz I was feeling like shite. Remember? I was drinking Perrier all night at the company's New Year Party coz I didn't want to throw up on the Chunder Train on my way back...

N: Jezuz, *I* was not going to let U chunder!! Plus you were on the train at 11:30pm; it was well past Chunder Hour, and the only reason that U were feeling like thowin' up was because you saw that woman pick and sprinkle her nose gobblins on the floor for at least 5 stations! Shit, I'm glad you washed your hands when you got home, I mean, after watching chicks dig at their nasal passages for that long? Whoa! If you didn't wash your hands, I would have *bitch-slapped* your skinny arse!

D: Cummon, she could have been a coke-head, and her nasal contents would be worth something....

N: Stop trying to "stretch" your immagination, and you can stop trying to defend this woman. You're sooooooo typical Libra! The fact of the matter is, she is grosser than them dirty feckers who used to spit on the floor in HK! Remember those posters in the restaurants? "Please Don't Spit On Floor, Ngoi Sa?" Did you go back to *any* of those restaurants? Huh? DID U?

D: Fine, fine. So, what are we going to write next?

N: Oh, I *love* the way you change the topic when it suits you. Why do you always do that? Huh?

D: HEY! I'll have none of you speaking to me like that! Otherwise I will speak your thoughts out loud in public, and you'll know where that would get us? Remember One Flew Over The Cukoo's Nest? Huh?? Don't cuckoo with me bitch. I'll "Lobotomise" your skinny arse!!

N: Fine. I'm sorry... where were we?

D: Yeah, you should be sorry. I'm the one with the body and the external voice.

N: Yeah, well U wouldn't have *any* ideas for the Drunken Wench Ramblings if it weren't for me!

D: Yes, I would!

N: No, you wouldn't!

D: Yes, I would!

N:No, you wouldn't!

D: YES I WOULD!

N: Fine. Prove it.

D: Don't. DO NOT USE THOSE WORDS ON ME!!!

N: Why? Prove it. Prove to me that you can write without me? Huh?

D: YOU KNOW I HATE THOSE WORDS!! MY X USED TO ALWAYS USE IT ON ME AND CORNER ME WITH HIS F*CKING "PROVE IT"S!!

N: Prove it.

D: Fine. In my next post, you shall be in absentia. I know what. I'll post something when your consiousness is anaesthetised. Right, what drug will get rid of you temporarily....

N: Get real! HELLO! I can get rid of you much easier than you of me. Hypnosis, Lignol, Locaine?

D: Oi! the last two are vetinary anaesthetics -- are you trying to knock me out with horse tranKs?

N: hehehehehe.....

D: You evil bitch! Anyway, why is it that you always use ellipses when you speak? Can't you ever finish a sentence without having second thoughts? Dot, dot, fucking dot. Can you finish ANYTHING with out an opt-out clause?

N. You use it too? Scroll above? See? You use it more than *I* do.

D: Prove it.

N: Scroll up.

D: *huh* Ok, I use it more than you... Fuck! Why are you smarter than me! I *thought* you were me! Why am I being outdone by my fucking "inner-voice"!!

N: Coz you are smarter -- actually let me rephrase -- you are more of a smart-arse than you think? You're not that innocent, you know?

D: Fuck..... you know me better than me. Maybe I should listen to you more often.

N: You already do. You write thru me, silly. I come up with the ideas, you do the research -- all the hard work -- if not you have the trivia/knowledge, and you type the words as I dictate them to you. All this -- read it -- is me talking thru you. Do you get it? You are always listening to me, for I am always talking to you. Yes, you argue with me. Yes, we debate about things. Yes, we come up with loads of ellipses coz the two of us are never *ever* "convinced" that we have finished a sentence, and yes we are both indecisive. Actually no. We don't finish sentences coz sentences cannot be finished... there are many thoughts that remain. No one can come up with a sentence and say: "yup, I've made a statement, and that's it.", coz that is unintelligent. Remember the conversation you had with blog about existance? Remember reading about the "theory of relativity" -- it's a theory, not fact. Remember Plato's republic? Truth vs. Opinion? No one can prove as absolute truth -- even gravity may not exist somewhere in the universe. Challenge a theoretical physist, and they would probably tell you: "yes, it seems to work in our universe, but...."

D: Oh my GAWD!! More ellipses!!!!

N: Yup.

D&N: The world is an ellipses!!! We understand nothing!!!!

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance." -- Confucious

D&N: Bugger me backwards with a barge pole!! We're on the same wavelength as Confucious!!!! (not Jesus Confucious, K?)

1 comment:

Ouija27 said...

ellipses... Hell yeah, I am a big fan... know why... There will be more to come...
ojoj
yes I am a huge fan of the triple dot threat! Big fun.