Monday, January 03, 2005

Getting Shit Together

I'm screwed, dear readers.... I am hung over, I've had 3 beers (not a drink of usual choice, but nonetheless consumed coz only alcohol in da house), and I need to get my shit together....

Why?

I have my friend's "new year's party" to attend starting from 7pm ('tis now near 6pm). He's decided to organise a "BYO" ingredients galette party.

WTF? (Ok, am going to be fashionably *very* late.)

French men with too much time on their hands come up with silly "theme" parties. Nonetheless I will get my drunken (trim -- hehe) arse into the shower now. Right. As my ex, Dr.K, (nice, but a *real* pain in the arse! Love ya, darling!) used to say:"I need to scrub up."

(oh shit! I just realised that I have not checked my new hotmail account that I set up to divert all DWR emails coz I couldn't keep up with the personal mail, spam, and my readers sending me email to the same account! FUCK! I'm screwed. I need to get my shit together. Nearly time to go back to being a suit...)

No comments: