Saturday, January 29, 2005

Hang On A Second?!

Ok, right. Hang on a second here, the DWR always used to write every day. Lumpless, or not. Or was it affecting her emotionally, especially in the days leading up to her Full Frontal Medical (part 9) which started all the way back in December? Was she so traumatised that nothing flowed from her mind and was worried sick that she had cancer? Why were there no posts everyday? Go to the december archives and I can tell you, she has been writing EVERY DAY! What is going on???

Umm... OK, dear readers, confession time from the DWR. Umm, I have found a distraction apart from Yoga, hiking, trail running, swimming, suit job (?), looking after the catz, drinking with the Drunken Wench Friends, trekking, reading books, taking random photos, doing research for next blog, blogging, blogging, blogging....

I now have "Cutie".

Umm... It may sound like something out of those silly romance novels like Harpers&Queens, but I have met a man, well, actually not physically met him coz he lives across the pacific from me, but I think I am falling in love with him everyday. We chat everyday, morning and night (we are both insomniacs), and he does really special things for me. Can I explain it to you? Well, he goes out of his way to give me special gifts -- many of them actually-- that have a very personal touch. He makes these gifts just for me. And that's so personal and touching to me. He takes time from his busy day to make me special gifts. Very special, personal gifts. All for little ol' me, who he has not even met yet...

Isn't that romantic?

He also knows I blog. He has read my blog several times, and he says he loves it! He wants me to continue blogging, and not take too much of my time chatting to him. His reason? "But what about your other readers?"

Yes, dear readers, he also thinks about you too. Isn't he a really lovely, considerate person? He has you in mind too!

So, I shall return, will try much harder to post daily (or at least not get lazy as per before), and remember about all of you, coz you were there for me when I was scared shitless coz I thought I had a lump. Right, I need to go back to my research....

Did I tell you that I FINALLY got an interview with my yoga teachers, Dan and Ken? So that should be coming up shortly, and I think I will go back to researching about Unit 731. Now they are a bunch of veeeeeery interesting people. Actually, scary more like!

So, for now, I shall research, write, and think of you all, not just Cutie. I know he is special, but he wants me to think of you. And he's right, I have been a tad naughty, and I should think of you too (altho' he's always on my mind....)

Am I mad? Nah. I'm as sane and sure can be!

(Post Script: Although Cutie has been responsible for some of the "breaks" between posts, there is also some blame on the Drunken Wench Friends, for the number of "bootie calls" have been on the rise recently. Why? They are in an ULTRA stressful project right now, and they will go insane if they don't drink. (And I can relate fully, coz I have been there before!) DONT WORRY DRUNKEN WENCH FRIENDS, I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU, JUST LIKE YOU WERE THERE FOR ME!!The stress level yesterday before we hit the hooch (another heavy session) was close to critical mass. My DWF, A, was ranting on and on and waving his arms about, blabbering on the mobile to someone from the project "get this done, yes, no, yes, and I need an update on this, blah blah, blah..." As soon as we said our prayers to Baccus, the greek god of wine, and hit the sake, shochu, and umeshu? OH MY GAWD!!!! We were all very relaxed and happy people. Veeeeeery happy. I move into the same office as the Drunken Wench Friends on Feb 6th.... I am going to have to write 2 or 3 stories during lunch time, coz there will be a time lag between the posts -- BIG TIME! In addition to all my hobbies I now have Cutie AND the Drunken Wench Friends on my mind.... Shit! Can someone teach me time management???)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

--- www.blogladder.com ---

It's a site I'm trying to get off it's feet. This is a generic message but it is posted by a human not a program. You can change the colors at the bottom of the home page; there are 23 different colors. You can also change the header animations. See that little square?! Your entries are likely to get more comments becuase it is a community blogging site.

peace - please check it out.

Vicious Summer said...

AH! A CUTIE! Drunken Wench, I f-ing love it. Did I mention that I met a cutie online too (how nerdy is that?)? Remember my "Online Dating" post? Yeah, well Stefan is the one. Are you coming to the wedding? I won't make you wear one of those dresses from uglydress.com, I promise =)...I want pics, DWR!!!

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

hehehe -- I'm glad you found a "cutie" too! His picture? weeeeeell you'll probably get it when I meet him, and we take a piccie together. I had to put a huuuuge loooooong online ad to find my cutie. *stary eyed*

huh... love, tis been two years for me.

AND IF FEELS WONDERFUL!!! *BIG HAPPY SMILES*

Hey, isn't it ironic that my sandiego twin finds a cutie around the same time as me? Wow! Strange things do happen, no?

Vicious Summer said...

It will be even funnier when we find out it's the same cutie...hehe

Anonymous said...

How strange it would be if the two of you shared the same cutie. But I know for a fact that is not the case. I have love for DWR only :) She is my hottie!
xxoo

Ouija27 said...

Oh, this is a very sad post for o. Here I was all ready to volunteer to go to Japan to service you!! Guess not? Well it sucks for me, and it is good for you! I do hope you find true happiness with your cutie... but if it goes to hell, hit me up! ojoj