Monday, January 10, 2005

Research Scientists Are on Drugs

If not how can they come up with a name for a virus that they discovered NOROVIRUS. Umm... if it is a virus, why are you calling it Norovirus. It either is, or it isn't. Norovirus indeed. Maybe they were having acid flash backs, or ice-induced psychosis when they "heard" the virus having an identity crisis. Who am I? What am I? Am I a virus? Am I alive? Or am I an inanimate string of DNA...

So anyway, this virus with an identity-crisis is killing old people in nursing homes all over the country right now. They didn't know who was topping the grannies at first, but now we know who it is.

Norovirus.

If I was a virus I would *not* want to be given a name by some Shabu addict who's been sitting awake for the past 52hrs coz they were looking for me.

Right, in keeping with my spirit of *not breaking* my new year's resolution to go to bed early, and not blog late at night, I am going to make a visit to my friends the Benzodiazepines, a lovely couple, in a "de-facto" relationship. Mr. Benzalin (10mgs) and Miss Loramet (1mg) will help the DWR to enter the world of unconsciousness, I mean sleep. If I hurry now, I will probably be out by 12:26.

No comments: