Saturday, January 08, 2005

Fuckin' Criminals Run My Country!!!

I am always amazed when I dig into the workings of this country. I am currently reading a very interesting book called Tokyo Underground: The Fast Times and Hard Life of An American Ganster In Japan. It tracks the tale and the history, and the intricate web of the underworld in Japan that shapes the landscape of the Yakuzas, the press, the "bubble economy", and (guess what?) the politics that is Japan today. Let me share with you an excerpt from this book regarding the renewal of the postwar Security Treaty between Japan and the US in 1960 that caused protests by students, leftists, and basically a lot of Japanese nationals:

"...U.S president Eisenhower had been scheduled to visit Japan to commemorate the (security) treaty's renewal --the plan called for him to ride in an open-car motorcade with the Emperor from Haneda airport to the city -- but the Japanese government seriously began to consider this in light of the severity of the disturbances and the fact that the maximum deployable policemen numbered only 15,000.

(Yoshio) Komada (a tried, and convicted, Class A war criminal for attrocities in China) helped the LDP (Liberal Democratic Party, which he helped to set up -- financially -- and also the only ruling party of Japan until the mid 90's. They still hold the majority in the coallition today) organise a "security force" of approximately 30,000 gangsters and right-wingers, among them from the members of the Tosei-Kai and the Yokohama-Yokosuka-based Inagawa-kai (both highly organised criminal organisations). The mobilization orders for this incredible army for them to be armed with meter-long wooden staves, and after gathering at Tokyo's Meiji Shinto Shrine (where our most militaristic emperor is enshined) to pray for heavenly assistance in "fighting the degernerates," to be deployed at various spots between the airport and the center of the city, ready to assist the police at the first hint of trouble...." --- Tokyo Underworld, the fast times and hard lives of an American gangster in Japan, Robert Whiting.



Oh my gawd!! I have recently been researching the rightwing- tax-dodging NPOs, and this is what I find.... a deep rooted spread of curruption, bribery, and "back-handism" amongst those that rule my country -- sorry, *have continually * been ruling my country -- for nearly a century. (actually, I knew about these smart crooks and hence the research.) We elected a Class A warcriminal for our priminister less than 7 years after the end of WWII.

WTF? (I hear you readers, I hear you)


The Japanse Imperial army butchered more than 19million Chinese during their "Liberation of Asia", 1 million Malaysians, and countless more.....(don't have enuf time right now to find out X-act figures for Korea and da rest, but if you have them please do tell me, coz it saves me some time). Hitler's Holocaust, with his murdering of 6million Jews, sympathisers, and gays, seem like a kid buying candy in a corner shop compared to the Japanese Imperial Army!!! Hitler was nothing, compared to Meiji, Taisho, and Hirohito!! Mere pittance!!!! (sorry, I don't mean to denigrate the holocaust, but this just *has* to be said.) Compared to the shit that my people commited in the period between 1910 and 1945, Hitler was a "candyfloss" merchant, whereas my country was a full-on, Arab, arms merchant -- up there with Osama Bin Laden!

Under our constitution history books are censored by the Ministry of (mis)Education. They mention only Pearl Harbour, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and the "De-divination" (demotion?) of our Emperor... but there is more to the story than that. There is Omoni, there are the Burakumin, and there is a dark underworld that came about thru poverty and greed -- almost what is about to happen in "paradise" after the tsunami.

Onri-san: Term used for women who used to sexually "entertain" the occupiers of post war Japan under the government sponsored Japanese Recreation and Amusement Association. Can you believe that my government had sanctioned a "department" to deply prostitutes for the occupying forces??

WTF???? (yes, I hear you, I hear you. madness, isn't it?)

Well there you have it, dear readers. My government has been run by gangsters and currupt officials for more than 100 years, and no one has even noticed!! (apart from people like Robert Whiting, who has written many books on the underground world in Japan.)

Oh, yeah, and me.

(Fuck, the more I dig, the more shite I find out? What the fuck is going on in this country???? I want to join one of these "ruling ranks", their freemasonary, just so that I have good material to blabber to the media -- oh, I can't... the media is *run* by these crooks. Oops. Oh well, they can't remove my ramblings so I'll just leave their shinanigans here.)
(post script: well, I suppose if my goverment is run by gangstas, I wanna hear dem rappin' -- rhyme'n all! I want da Notorious B.I.G. to D-bate with Elvis-worshipin' Koizumi. I want to hear some style, U hear? STAYLE! god, this place is depressing.... right, off to yoga before I crack!)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, the joys of the internet and freedom of speech. Mostly full of crap though it may be, at least you can't censor it.

In fact I forget where it was, but some time back someone organised a country-wide revolution through the internet, using e-mails.

Hmm...brings a whole new meaning to the spam revolution.

And that advice you asked for, its back there for ya.

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

Dis place -- whoa! I have *tons* of stuff that is WIP, waiting to be X-posed, but I just can't finish my posts!!!! There is soooooo much shit here dat its like a fucking cesspool! I can't dig fast enuf! (my mum is starting to believe that I have *changed careers* and become a journalist... dunno if dat is a good sign, or not. don't worry, I'm still a suit)

I'm really *pissed* off with this shite!!!

right, I need to get back to my research... Fuck, when will it end!!!

Ouija27 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Drunken Wench Rambler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ouija27 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ouija27 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Drunken Wench Rambler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ouija27 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Drunken Wench Rambler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ouija27 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.