Friday, December 17, 2004

OK, Funny Bunnies..... Where the F**k is My BOMB????

Dear readers, as you know, I found an interesting article at the begining of this month about drunk, chatty French bomb squad officers, and their stupid dogs with a cold, losing 150g of semtex (plastic explosives) ... well, I have been monitoring the news from Reuters, Le Figaro, the Gardian... even the ONION (!!!) for the past few days...

But alas.... rien.

Where the f**k did the semtex go to? Did it end up in the middle east? Did it end up in North Korea? Did it end up back in France????

Does anyone know where the semtex went to?? I am curious. If anyone has any info on the 150g of semtex, I would like to know.

If you have any info on the lost semtex, please call up your law enforcement agency and threaten them with "terrorist activites", coz you have the French Semtex -- in your hands as you speak!!

I wonder how they would react.... oh, and please don't forget to post your results. I may use it in another social experiment. DWR


3 comments:

Ouija27 said...

One would think that would have surely found it by now. How odd?

DWR, do you know if anyone got fired of the affair?

That is just crazy, somewhere in the world, there is a French bomb (sort of) floating around. Crazy shit.

My guess is that the bomb got put on a plane, was taken somewhere, and then deposited on that carosel(?) where you pick up your luggage. I bet some dude was chilling out and just saw a bag continuely going around and around, and said fuck it, it is mine. He got it home and opened it up and is now the proud owner of a partial French Government bomb. I specualte we will find it on e-bay with in two years. Do i hear one dollar?

Ouija27 said...

Hey DWR, I am playing Morton's List right now (Horde online quest actually) and I need to write someone a letter, I am writting you a letter. Let me know if you would like to be the actual reciever of the letter, or I will just send it to some random person in town, or somewhere. Anyway let me know ASAP if possible. hit up our tagboard or something.

graifox said...

Meh, its a French bomb anyway, I doubt it'll work.