Saturday, December 18, 2004

My Treasures -- Belle and George (Part 1 -- Introduction)

If you are asked by someone what do you treasure most, what would be your relpy? Family? Friends? Lovers? Your Home? Or would it be that "Awsome" PC that you built last week? It's a difficult question to answer, isn't it? I was once put on the spot by one of my ex's with a similar question, but he was forcing me choose out of two: (you never give Libras choices)

Which is more important? Me or Your Cats!!

Both.

WHAAAAAATT!!!! (and the intense arguing followed...)

My cats have been with me for five years! To me he was asking me to chose my children over him (I had been dating him for less than 6 months). Of course I loved him, of course he was important to me... but to make me chose between him and my cats? To be honest with you my feelings were: why are you asking me this question. Why do you want to hear my answer....

Coz you see, I have two treasures that are dear to my heart. My two treasure that have been for me thru thick and thin. My two treasures: Belle and George.

(To be continued... Part 2 Belle)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's of any interest, you aptly described a typical abusive and domineering guy. Without knowing more, could it be that he tended to isolate your from friends and family? Nothing you did was good enough? He expected you to put everything he wanted above your other priorities? He liked it 'rough' and treated you as his property. Then again, some people enjoy those types of relationships, but those relationships do not tend to be anything approaching 'equal' or balanced.

Vicious Summer said...

Every guy I have ever dated knows that he would find himself a deadbolt away from ever seeing me again if they ever gave me that stupid ultimatum. Perhaps it's just because I've never met any one as cute, loyal and willing to kill for me, as Kuta (http://www.viciousenterprises.com/summersblog/2004/09/doggie-mullet.html). Just ask what happen to the "friends" that told me I should of just "put him down" after I spent $5k in vet bills...