Friday, December 24, 2004

The Importance of Real People

As many of you know, I have been sick at home with something (bird flu? SARS??) and the only living things that I have had "physical" contact with for the past week is my mother, the pizza delivery dude, and my cats, belle and george.... Imagine a world where you have less stimulus than a Disney film...

That has continued now for the past 5 days....

Bout time I got out of my home, my shell, my pizza deliveries blokes (woof!), and find stuff to write about!

Must be feeling better today....

Just wanted to thank all of you who have left a little note for me during this time. It cheered me up -- today I shall put on my suit, my blank face, and am off to my meeting w/a french car makers!!!

Big smiles, and thanks for the patience while I was going thru some tough times!!!

Respect 2 y'all!! DWR!

No comments: