Friday, December 31, 2004

Am I Fuckuared??

Ok, it's festive season, I'm on holidays, and I have WAY too much time on my hands.

Guess what I found, dear readers? Loads of fun sites. Well, let me first introduce you to Am I Wasted which is a site similar to Hot or Not, but asks the visitor to rate how wasted and fucked someone is in the picture.

Gaarn, get your photos/votes in!! I know you are fed up with the "family", the 3 day Chistmas turkey (which is now a curry or something), Aunty Angie's tales of how she was a man killer, "in them ol' days", your distant relatives patting your head saying:"ohhhh, the last time I saw you, you were only a little wheeny!!" (yes, happens every year, doesn't it? Oh, by the way if you have pets, you can blame them for the mysterious disapearance of those disgusting socks/sweater/tie/anything that your relative gave you for Christmas. My best one is:"Oh, Belle (my cat) pissed on it, and the smell just didn't go away.... they just don't understand the concept of fashion police!)

Go have some fun, tell your family that they can sit around and play bridge with their full deck, to have more sherry, and to leave you alone for some "personal time".... only 5days, I promise mum. Only 5 days....

That's what I'm doing till my brother returns! (which is 2moro, btw. happy happy joy joy!)

Right, back to more introductions of funny sites!!

4 comments:

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

U know what? I was about to introduce that next -- play the game, but was scary coz I did too good at being a junk dealer!!!

You beat me to it w/da cool sites.... maybe I will introduce Pryceless, Rotten.com, and the darwin awards B4 U get to it!!!

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

o, where are you now? I'm going to hunt you like a crazy ex.... where da fucky?

Ouija27 said...

Hunt me like a crazy ex huh? Nice it is getting kinky... I wonder what happenes when I get caught? Do I get a spanking? Or is it a Whipping? Umm it makes one wonder if they want to be caught.

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

tee hee! I just LOVE playing silly games!! As for what you get when you get caught? Dat's a seeeeeeecret! (tee hee)