Thursday, December 02, 2004

Friends Reunited

I am registered with a site called Friends Reunited where you can leave your bios/ resumes/ notes/ blabber on about where you are, what you are doing etc. so that people you went to college, highschool, primary school even(!) can reminisce about the good ol' days when they were bullied by so-and-so (haha! he's divorced!, or whoa, *that* girl got married and now is a mother? Scary...) , or get back in touch with that guy you really fancied when you were 14 (but is now balding, obese, and a father of 3 kids...)

This site kindly sends all those who request it an email if one of the members update their information, or a new person registers in your graduating year. Today was one such day so I decided to go and see who had updated. It so happened to be a friend of mine, B, who had started up a new business selling baby clothes with another school friend, S. So I thought -- hell -- maybe I will update MY info and tell everyone that I am a blank face in a suit by day, and a drunken wench at night....

I realised that the site had been updated significantly, and had a section where you can write down your interests, favourite music, favourite sports, and favourite words. In my interests I just wrote all the things I do (apart from work), and got to the section called "My Favourite Sports" -- and that was it, dear readers... You see, Nutts is a semi-permanent resident of the gutter, and sat next to me and whispered: you can't *possibly* take this one seriously. Go on, say it!

So here's what I wrote:

My Favourite Sports:
  1. Water Sports
  2. Muff Diving
  3. Riding Men Who Are Hung Like a Horse

I wonder if it will get approved... we shall see, we shall see

3 comments:

Ouija27 said...

This is disturbing, whether it is true or not, I am disturbed. Why you ask? I do not know, but I found it very odd. However it is bloody brillant. No matterr if it is true or not, I think it is great. Way to be, you have cast darkness upon me and yet I was so amused by it. Keep on rocking it.

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

remember o, I like to play with words. I mean, when you are given a silly questionnaire like that to fill, you have to admit you've GOT to make a big joke out of it.

BTW, I actually added these words to my profile:"Oh, hang on, can I also say Spoil Sports?"

And yes, it *did* get approved -- hehe!

Ouija27 said...

That is awsome that they allowed it. Way to be.