Saturday, December 25, 2004

Introducing Serenity

Some of you may know, but I also co-blog a site with a friend who I have never met in my life, Missy. It is ironic that my nickname is Mizzie -- for some reason we got to get to know each other earlier in my bloggin' "career" and decided to start a joint project dedicated to the power of still images.

Missy is taking a little break for now, it's holiday season, and she has two beautiful kids that she looks after, so for now I shall be adding to our joint venture (whenever I have the time...): Serenity.

It's Christmas. I wanted to add a personal touch to our site, and today I added a post about a man whose blog I have been following for a while now. His name is "mesouthern" I don't think I need to explain his blog - he does it eloquently on his own. Mesouthern, if you get to see our picture on Serenity, bless you. I have been following you for a while now - even commented on one or two of your posts...

Merry Christmas. And a Happy New year.

DW.Rambler

No comments: