Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Gay Man in a Woman's Body???

Eddie Izzard once said that he was a lesbian trapped in a man's body. In my case I believe that maybe I am a gay man in a woman's body... and the funny thing is that all my gay friends agree. The other day we all got together to celebrate one of our friend's birthday a la "Sex and the City" -- i.e. the attendees were all single women in their 30s and gay men (either single or with their partners).

Say no more....

My conversations with J (gay) began with our lives back in north London, and how we had loved the party/clubbing scene there more than Tokyo. I had mentioned that my old neighbourhood near primrose hill had some good "cruising" grounds. This got the attention of all the ex-Londoner faggots in the room: "How does SHE know where the cruising grounds are? We are discreet, keep the cruising ground sacred/our secrets, and never reveal them -- not even to the girls!!!"
After 1/2 a bottle of pink champagne, every faggot came to the same conclusion: "The DWR is a gay man trapped in a woman's body. She's truely a remarkable soul...." (tears and "I will survive" playing in their heads...)

I totally agree. I just wish that I had a man's horomone level to make me more horney.... but that's a different story all together

No comments: