Saturday, November 20, 2004

Mystic Bob

I am one of those very indecisive people. Give me a choice of one, and I still cannot decide to go for it or not. One of the reasons that I am indecisive is because I do not wish to regret my choices, so I chose carefully.

One of my mentors, as a joke, introduced me to Mystic Bob. I took this smoking oracle with a pinch of salt, but BOY is he always right... Sometimes I would ask Bob a question like "would things work out well with XXX?" or "does YYY fancy me?" or "will I get laid this month?" (yes I am THAT single). Bob will always give me his foresight -- which I always eventually I find out to be true... (yes, even at my age, I ask Bob matters of the heart...)

Go Bob Go!! Even tho you look like a quack, for some reason you get it right.... the only problem I have with you? You deal with only yes/no questions...

I need a better oracle or a stronger faith in my abililties make the right judgment... which do you think its easier to achieve??

You can't depend on your judgment when your imagination is out of focus. John F. Kennedy

I think I will work on the latter...

1 comment:

Ouija27 said...

There is a place I go when I want a question answered. It is called the crows nest. There the appointed crow, will answer your quesitons. However I had some toruble with the last crow, but he got fired, or died or something. So this new crow seems OK, but if you want the best answer from the Crow's Nest, ask for BuBz Inner Crow. (BIC). Yes he knows so much, it is unreal. I cannot access the link as it is down at this second, but if you were to go to www.mortonslist.com and go into the forums, and under the title, Crows Nest you will find the first subject is Ask A Crow. If you post questions on there, the crow or the BIC will answer you. Hope for the BIC or better yet, do all of Listylvannia a favor and request BuBz Inner Crow, as BIC is far better than the current appointed crow, but shhh do not tell them I said that, I will get ousted for sure.