Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Tired...(Monday Blues?)

Warning: boring blog due to mental state of the drunken wench, not so good, lah. As they say in Singapore. Lah. Perhaps this state is induced by the absense of ethanol in my bloodstream....

I am usually full of energy even at this time of the day (2am), but today I am very tired. I have been given unchallenging tasks at work, like translating documents, for the past week now, and it is draining my energy.

Fear not, tho, I have loads of ideas to write about: I maintain a blog ideas book with me at all times, and so far I have 20 different topics that I want to write about. Obviously some need more research than others so it will take time before it is published.

However, I am still not convinced that I can write even half of what I have down on my list by the end of this week...

My job is taking too much of my time; perhaps it's time for a different game plan.... Hmmm. Need to give it a thought.

But alas, I do not have enough time. Plus I am exhausted...

For now I will retire to bed, and publish my next blog called Coming Out tomoro... it's still a draft and definately far from complete. (I suppose still have a bit of pride about what I present to my readers!"

Anyway, good night, all.

Detoxing Wench

No comments: