Thursday, November 25, 2004

Fringe Benefits?!

What were they on?

This story cracked me up when I heard it on the news today. This is the ultimate "let's take the piss out out of how far we can get away with fringe benefits" by employees. (and yes, I, too, have enough office supplies, instant coffee, tea, et. al -- even toilet paper!!! to run a nice little corner shop in my twilight years... aren't fringe benefits great!)

They don't pay me enuf, as far as I am concerned. I look at my income in three tiers: salary, perfomance based bonus, options/fringe benefits... (*grin*)

But honestly. Is it really that important to have a new note with a consecutive, or a unique serial number?? ITS A PIECE OF PAPER, FOR FUCK'S SAKE! And it's going to take the crime syndicates only 2 weeks the to come up with a better fake with the same serial number....

Advice. If you are going to commit a crime: 1) don't get caught 2) if you do, do so in style...


4 comments:

Ouija27 said...

What is a note? it is currency - paper like. Is that what your talking about? or like notes in your office.
I think I have had enough to drink... can you tell?

Ouija27 said...

Oh, I see, the answer is in the next post... Ooopppss...
ojoj

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

oui, note as in bills for people in northamerica. deneros, bread, and all the other funky names we have for the 1000yen note/bill or 5000yen note/bill.

don't worry, have another drink. It's thanks giving holiday for you, right?

Ouija27 said...

Yes it was, but in my opinion Thanksgiving is bullshit. I hate the holidays, they are just too commercial.