Thursday, November 18, 2004

Origin of Thoughts....

As a child I always used to wonder where thoughts came from. As I studied physics at school I encountered a law of the universe that stated that energy cannot be created or distroyed, but can only be converted from one form to anther. Now, as someone who studied neuroscience at university, my curiosity and quest for my question that I have been posing since 8years old increased.

Where do thoughts come from? And where do they go...

As I was thinking about these "philosophical" questions, the answer was right there in front of me. I often have thoughts as I gaze out of the bus window or the train window on my way to work. I have often missed my stops due to my intense musings and have forgotten that I need to get off at uchisaiwaicho station to get to the office...

This, Albert, could be the answer to the question that we have been seeking for a long time - inspiration and thoughts come from both within and without. The day that I took this photo I had many thoughts and inspirations... all from the view of a simple bus.

Always go back to the basics, for the answers that you seek are within and without....


view from a bus Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Ouija27 said...

Confusing you are in this post, but still insightful. While I do think you are on to something with your quest for the answer: where do thoughts come from/go? Is a good topic, I think it is more than just what you say, but I could be wrong.