Wednesday, February 16, 2005

You're My Lady, Brown Sugar

No it's OK, I have not turned into a lesbian, or a bi-girl. I have not started to date a beautiful, Sub-Saharan Rose, or someone of that heritage -- sorry gals/boys, perhaps in the next life time. I'm not good at muti-tasking. Sorry! (But if you are interested - boys'n'gals - I know several beautiful, black beauties, who I can never, ever match, who are more than happy to look at your resume's if they have the time.... I think. They are high class and picky, but I can always try asking them.)

No. "You're My Lady" is the title of the song that I am listening to right now. It is from D'Angello's first album "Brown Sugar" (which I *think* I am, but I am neither as gospel, nor smooth as he claims his "brown sugar" to be. Nonetheless a good singer, and mellow tunes, just gets me going -- WOOF!).

Ok, so I have been writing too much of my personal stuff lately: 1) my honey's valentine's floweres, 2) the "Love Bird" that is sitting on my shoulders whispering sweet sonnets into my ears. (Even if it shits on my ego right now, I'd still have a *grin* on my face. Sorry, I am goofy!!!) 3) The "Get Da Fucky Out Off Da Payroll Of Da Pink Elephant That Bought Our Company Out In A Strategic Alliance (cough, cough) ". The plan has gone soooo well to the point that I am going quit this week before my holiday in paradise (HA!), 4) Da Wench-Mum is out of my way (the absence of wench-mum posts is always a good sign) 5) The Drunken Wench Friends are on form again (they are always positive) and 6) Umm.... my honey?! (Hey, don't knock my long distance relationship with my hun, OK? It's been over 2+ years since I have been in LUURVE, right? U Don't like it? Well sod off!! My man is good to me -- even if he is 13hrs away)

Why am I writing crap?

Weeeeeell. I have no good excuse, but let me introduce to you the stories about the Wheelchair Warriors, just so that you know that I am not completely lazy....

Honest. I promise!

(Now off to my research into Lock, Stock, and... um Martin?! Upcoming serious post on politics and aviation....)

No comments: