Sunday, February 13, 2005

I Curse Thee, A, For Giving Me Your Virus!!!

It is 4am on sunday morning, and I am awake, pissed off, for this is the hour of "evil" as any asthmatic knows. I "Coughed" myself from my breathless sleep; had I not I'm sure there would be a eulogy in tomorrow's Obiturary section of the Japan Times. I had an asthma attack at around 4am -- a time most asthmatics, on auto-pilot, reach out for their "puffa's" to catch their breath before the grim reaper takes it from us. And why am I having asthma attacks when I am supposedly "healthy"?

Because I have a cold.

On wednesday I met up with A, one of the Drunken Wench Friends. He was as sick as a drenched kitten that has fallen into an open drain in a "not-so-developed" country. He had come to see me on the 8F to pick up a PHS card that I had passed onto me by Y, who was also sick that day. While A was there, I asked him to baby-sit my PC coz my boss wanted to talk to me in his "communal office" -- to cut a long story short, I got some unknown virus from a man who travels extensively within the East Asia region. I know I washed my hands and wet-wiped the PC when I returned but obviously that was not enuf. Reflecting on the last book I read about Japan's wartime biological weapons development program, which was based in Manchuria, I am not too confident that this is the common cold. If I have the pneumonic plague from A, I will personally CURSE that man, plus the Japanese Ministry of Wealth Thru Cuts In Healtcare (who I am sure are the ones who were the in charge of Unit 731 during the war) for my poor health.

Grrr. We had a public holiday on the 11th. I was looking forward to going to my yoga class and eating Gallettes, and go see my friends L, and S. But what am I doing while A has FUCKED OFF to Korea to go and see his woman (i.e. get laid) while I baby-sit his "unknown" virus.

A!!!! I asked you to baby sit my PC, and now you are making me baby-sit your virus while you are humping 3 days in a row!!! I'm gonna curse you so your dick falls off!! You come back and make me some nice Chinese hot soup -- Shanghai style -- with the nice fluffy egg whites, and good chicken stock. I want "Pai-Tan" stock made from scratch! I want good shit, no MSG, for I am in PAAAIIIIN!!! My Chest HURTS!

Oh well, I suppose I am going to be OK coz I have enuf energy to get pissed off. Not even unknown biological weapons can keep this wench quiet. And now back to my hot Shochu and Ginger tea.

No comments: