Saturday, February 19, 2005

No More Pink Elephants! It's Holiday Time For Me!!!!

So. Many of you know that I work for the Pink Elephant, right? Well I finally got that offer from the company that I have been interviewing for a while; and now I am getting ready for my yoga retreat/diving holiday in Thailand. (My favourite, favourite holiday destniation!).

Today, to celebrate my new offer, I was drinking with the drunken wench friends who so kindly reminded me about the "holiday title" competition that I had put up on the blog a while ago.... back on Feb 6th actually.

I contacted my co-judge and we sat around for a while till we came into agreement of a title for my holiday blog. And here were the runners up (in no particular order):

Death to the Pink Elephant
I'm a Drunk Wench... and I'm Still Better Than You
Causing Traumas in Thailand
Sunbathing Scandals
Holidaying Hos
Perpetuial Bliss


But the final judgment went on: "Leave Me Alone I am On Vacation."

Thank you "o" for the for the title. My honey and I decided that this is the best one of them all -- considering that I am one of those "irritated people" at times. But thank you all of you for handing in your submissions, I really appreacate your efforts!!!

Right, need to pack my bags in 15mins before the taxi turns up!!!

3 comments:

Ouija27 said...

ohh, look my title is gonna be used! Wahooo! That is kind of cool. You and your co-judge have good taste. Have a good holiday, we are all looking forward to your holiday posts. Be safe! PEACE.

Anonymous said...

Geez I must have been fuckdup-N-crosseyed when I read the original post. I thought we were naming the novel for your life story for some reason. See, if I would have been sober and realized it was a vacation-oriented contest I would have definitely come up with something like "I'm on holiday... please go get bent, Thanks."

Just another example of how drugs impair one's judgement! Just say no.

Oh well, I'm glad I didn't win - now I have an excuse to get high today. (*sniff*... *sniff*)

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

Jeoffory... it was my mistake for not making the intension of the competition clear in the first place. If it's any consollation, you won the Booty-Prize?!? Is that good enuf?