Thursday, May 19, 2005

Drunken Project Members

I discovered last night after dinner that my project team members are all seasoned alcoholics. We sat in Sunshine's suite till 3am drinking and talking B.S. The boyz were on full form: going on and on about some of the women that they are/were having an affair with, and of course Sunshine was giving us an insight into some of his past relationships, and why he is still single.

Apparently he is "commitment phobic".
(as if I give a damn)

I can already tell that this project I am on is going to be a drunken, hungover one. All of us were at the conference room by 8am this morning, freshly showered and raring to go. None of us seemed to be hampered in any way; in fact I think we were all high until lunch time.

We are all drunken project members, which is probably not good for my health...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are always busy working with drunken people. You must take more holidays like the time you went to Gili Air. L

Anonymous said...

Hang on! I thought you gave up drinking a while ago!!!!

Why are you still drinking... and worse still why are you drinking with ass-holes like Sunshine???

(BTW, are you still in touch with the girls in HK? How is Reg and Jess?)

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

chry,
Ok, ok, I *thought* I gave up drinking, but the thing is that you just can't give it up -- just like that...

Can you imagine a life without champangne brunch at the Newyork Grill???

Didn't think so...

LingLing said...

a life without drinking?
ad Ralphie Wiggum would say, that's unpossible!

Kerry M. Conway said...

drinking without me??????????!!!! *tears* i need a drink soon love!

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

yeah, I agree. I need to get a list of "bloggity wonders" so that I can organise a party for all of us to get intoxicated. I will invite Sunshine so that you can all see what a wanker he is!

Oh dear... will one of you take care of that sexist IIIIIIdiot??