Sunday, May 01, 2005

Cul De Sac

There was a 1.5 month break in between my postings in the March/April period. Some people may have blamed it on my official break in between jobs, others may have attributed it to my visit to the US to see Nick. To be honest with you, I have no idea why I have no urge to write.

Usually I would be walking down the street, day dreaming in the station, or even spending time in the restroom and there would be ideas running through my mind like worker ants rushing towards the nest before the precious eggs hatch, but for the past 2 months nothing seems to come into my head.

I have been trying to increase external stimulus to encourage my mindset, but everything that I seem to do has had no results, which is one of the biggest reasons why there has been such a gap between my postings...

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to get the DWR back on track like she used to?? Or maybe she will never get there again and needs to be told... Is the apathy due to my clinical depression, or is it just that my mind is somewhere else? Once again in my life I am a bit lost....

Heeeeeelllllpppp.

(Oh well, if nothing comes to my mind I will just not write; I can't do any better... right?? Shit, whichever way, if I feel like shite I know that I can call up Nick who is 14hrs behind coz I can rely on him to be there for me when I am feeling crap...)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!

(Post script: the kitties are bothering me for food so I will leave this issue to be solved at a slightly later time/date. Why is life so complicated?!?)

2 comments:

ogri said...

Good to have you back DWR we have missed you

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

Ahhh... yes, the drugs and 'hol the answer to all my problems!! Shit, I wish I had more time to do them....