Saturday, May 14, 2005

Back From Oz

Fucking hell!!!

I'm back from Sydney after having spent 2 nights and 4 days in the land down-under. I didn't have time to go and see my friends, I didn't have time to go and see the sights, and I most certainly didn't have time to keep up my personal hygiene -- all I did was work and drink with my colleagues... who are chauvenistic, elitist IIIIIIIDIOTS!! (but unfortunately they get the job on time, and with high quality... how can I cut them lose!!!)

My home (aka. the suitcase) is still in the corridor, for I can't be bothered to unpack: I'm off on ANOTHER F'IN business trip next wednesday. House keeping cleaned all the contents of my house so I really do not have the need do change the status quo of my Samsonite.

I think that I am sufficently pissed off with the "little boyz" who were on the business trip with me to Sydney that I will expose their silly antics, but for now I am tired after having spent 9 hrs on a plane, but having had to walk straight into the office looking like an imp with greasy, manky hair...

I need to get some sleep.

Clean, fresh, post-shower sleep.

1 comment:

Ouija27 said...

Poor DWR, but just think what it will all come to when the project is over! It might be hell now, but you are tough enough to get the job done. Try not to over do it though please. Get some rest and be well DWR. THen have a drink or 12.