Friday, March 18, 2005

Hives

Fuck!!! I cannot believe this! I started to pack for my holiday/break to see Nick tomorrow, and I noticed that my back was slightly itchy. There is also a slight itch near my belly button and also the insides of my arms -- all places with sensitive skin...

I am covered in fucking HIVES!!!!! It must be that fucking mackrel sashimi that I had for dinner -- there I am packing my skimpiest, sexiest underwear and my body is covered in some disease looking red rash. If those anti-histamines do not work by tomorrow morning, I am fuckt coz I have a 12 hour flight to endure, and no one is going to want to hug a woman who just came back from a holiday in Thailand, where they have had cases of birdflu, covered in red blotches.

I am doomed. Doomed, doomed, doomed... I hope the hives disappear soon.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Ok... I didn't know that you were a hot Japanese chick! LOL! I hope you have fun in the Midwest. Too bad that we moved out of WI. I'd would've liked to have met you!

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

Ok, everyone, the hives are still there, but not too miserable looking. Luckily the ultra tan from Thailand has covered enough of it to NOT ruin my shaggerday, I mean, holiday. But thank you all for the advice, I am doing reeeaaaally well. Hehe