Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wassgoinon???

Yeah, what IS going on in my life? I just realised that I haven't really written anything this year! Shit, there has to be something I can bitch or rant on about; life can't possibly be peaceful and "happy, happy, joy, joy" all day long?!?

'Course it's not. Today I am pulling a sickie, and the BS that I gave my boss today is that I have "deblitating period pains". It's true that I have the "painters in" but is it keeping me in bed? Nah, I am happily going up and down the stairs to feed the cats, get myself coffee, go to the loo, etc.

It's just that I can't be arsed to go into the office when it's raining and dreary outside. I can sit here quite happily working from home and spending a few moments to just sit here and blog about everything and nothing.

Every time its dark and dreary outside and my motivation has gone down the rubbish shoot faster than a bag of stash in a drug raid, I always remember the Carpenters song: "rainy days and mondays always gets me down". Yeah, shit, Karen, you got it straight darling! Rainy days and mondays gets me down too, and isn't it ironic that both of us have problems with eating.

Yeah, and you feel really, really down when you flush your stash down the toilet, or throw it down the rubbish shoot thinking that you are busted for possession only to realise that the violent banging on your door accompanied by "POLICE, OPEN UP!" were just your drugged up friends pulling a prank on you coz they've taken so much speed that they've been up for the past 52hours, and they have nothing better to do.

And today it's not the speed freaks and their silly pranks that get me down... it's rainy days and mondays. I guess I've moved upwards (somehow) in life, huh?

No comments: