Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Outlook Meeting Request: DWF Action Plan

(Today, dear readers, I am writing a post with my dear DWFs, Y and A. We are celebrating the football results of Japan vs. Stalinist North Korea (Mansei!!) -- actually this is just another poor excuse for us to contribute to the Chilean wine industry. This post is going to be a freestyle convo recording.)

Y: I am not happy, A, with your resource planning for your fridge. Beer is M-Teeee! Last weekendo (just 2 days ago), you habu meny meny beeru (beer). Wai!

(All laugh!)

A: No MRP (material resource planning) in this house. Today surprise audit for my fridge contents.... didn't expect, nor did I pass the audit.

(too fucking right! not enuf booze in dis house!!)

DWR: I cannot believe that we are sitting here in A's kitchen all writing my blog with not enuf booze, and no one has even volunteered to replenish the stock in the fridge, which is packed full of old, frozen steak.... Why there is so much steak, and not enuf booze, I do not know... anyway...

A: You should have just let me fucking go to 7/11 and go buy the booze!

(umm... it would take you more than 30 mins, by which time we would all have gone cold turkey and not been able to function properly.)

Y: DWFs should live up to their names and have their fridge stocked to the brim with booze, damn it!

DWR: Too fuckin' right!

A: Let me run to the store then.

(riiiiight... we would have left your house by then, to go home to our "stocked" fridge!!)

DWR: I love you guyz! You take all the stress out of my fuckt up day!!!

(CHEERZU! Let's have another round of booze.)

p.s.: DWR: A, why do you have a "Hello Kitty" doll in your kitchen?

Y: Oh it's from that Korean chick -- did she dump you?

A: Eh! I'm not getting into that, OK? Not my fucking fault, right?

DWR:... say no more, like I said. Let's have another drink

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, DRW, you have got such wonderful friends. You should be proud of them!

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

I know, I know, they are lovely friends indeed.

But when I read back what I transcribed last night, well, I am a tad worried about them.

Boy were we drunk! And it's all coming back to me now... I squirted handcream over that hello kitty doll to make it look like a cum shot!

Jeez...

Kat said...

I am interested in putting some of your life in my comic? Is that ok? It will just a likeness of topics that you go through. Your life is very interesting!

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

Kittie, you are more than welcome to document the rantings of the DWR and the DWFs -- we are more than welcome to participate in any experiment as long as it involves some form or alcohol consumption.

Yup. We drink too much....

Kat said...

Awesome! Thanks!