Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Psycho Bitch: Satomi Tiger

I often find that when things are going relatively well in my life I have a slight writer's block and there is gap in postings on this blog. I must admit that things are relatively smooth in the land of my inner voice, but I do, however, have something to write about: it's to do with one of my friends, A.

I have known A since August 2003 when I first met him in the lift going to the gym of where I used to live. I saw him a few times before I realised that he lived on the floor above me, and that his place was a complete mirror image to mine. Strange, but true. Over the course of the two years that I have known him, we have gone thru many email exchanges, and a few drunken nights bitching about our love lives (or the lack thereof); we are perpetual singletons, and we have always taken scores on who (what?) we date.

Now that I have finished with the brief intro, let's go back to the topic of this post: Psycho Bitch. How many times have you made the mistake of meeting someone at a bar, given them your business card/phone #, only to regret it 1000 times, and over? For me this number is less than the number of digets on my hands, but for A, I would say maybe... hmmm... multiply it by 36: i.e. loads of times.

"A" met Psycho Bitch (let's call her Satomi Tiger) around May/June this year; it was a normal encounter between a man and a woman in a bar on a friday night. Life would have been fine had A *not* given his business card to a mentally unstable woman in her early 30s desparate to find both a husband and a spare "wallet" to pay for her medication, which I imagine she would have to rely upon for the rest of her life.

Ok, I exaggerate, but you get my point, right?

"A" gave his card, got laid, and now he has issues trying to get rid of Satomi Tiger; I wish that I could say that Satomi could withdraw gracefully from A, and now from my life...

But things are just not that simple is it...

Why the fuck is Satomi Tiger involved in my life? Good point. Why is she???

(... to be continued when I am 1) sober, 2) not tired... it's very late/early right now.)

2 comments:

Drunken Wench Rambler said...

Umm.... good for you. May I suggest that you go on the cruise yourself and tell me about it later?

Or maybe not at all...

Ok, is it just me, or why is it that I keep getting spam on my blog????

Anonymous said...

Seems like Comment Spam is rampant the last few weeks...perhaps you could help your friend out by teling the PB that you rae his "Beard", and that he is really queer..and only tried her to see if he was queer or not....and that he's decided to be celibate now. The madder the story, the better the results..!