Friday, September 15, 2006

New Found Freedom

I am trying to be a bit more difficult with the guy I am seeing these days. After only 2months of dating, I fucked off to Indonesia for 10weeks. I came back, and now I am expecting him to put more of his heart on the line (even though I have explicitly stated that I will be moving out of Japan soon... whenever that may be.) I told him that I would do the same too; I'm like that.

I will ask him out to the cinema tomorrow. If he refuses, I think I will throw a bit of a sulk. In the past I tried hard to not be a difficult person, but my new found freedom from excessive drinking habits makes it OK for me to act this way. Why? Go and ask the "12 Step Programers", they seem to herald and praise crazy actions and decisions -- so long as you are sober!

Sobriety rules!

(Keep coming back, DWR. Keep coming back...)

Honesty Hat: I have no idea why I wish to be difficult around this person. Maybe I

No comments: